Terranova is concerned about safety for all students. Our policy is always to provide safe, efficient and responsible transportation.
Our service has the following features:
- Door to door service, in determined zones, controlled by GPS.
- Each vehicle has a professional driver and an assistant.
- All our vehicles have safety belts and communication systems.
- Complete mechanical tests of the vehicles are done every five months, being even stricter than the transportation authorities and the Ministry of Education.
- Drivers and their assistants are given frequent updates on transportation laws, safety measures, road education, first aid, safe driving and human relations.
OUR TRANSPORTATION RULES ESTABLISH BEHAVIORS FOR ALL MEMBERS OF TERRANOVA’S COMMUNITY.